Mary Kay ClearProof Acne Clearing System Review

Leave a Comment
 Mary Kay ClearProof Acne System

I was given the wonderful opportunity to try this product on behalf of Influenster and Mary Kay, risk free for 30 days.

This kit includes:
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin

Purchase HERE

I started this regime back in October and I have used this product for about 30 days.

STEP 1: The cleanser was really nice and mild. It left my skin feeling smooth and clean after using it.  It was a little watery for my personal taste in cleansers but I could feel it was doing it's job of really getting the yuck out of my pores.

STEP 2: The toner was little harsh on my skin.  I'm not sure if my acne wasn't bad enough or if it was the formula but it make my skin feel like it was burning.  After consulting with a few Mary Kay reps, I found that the toner isn't always right for everyone.  I stopped using the toner after a few days in and just skipped this step.

STEP 3: The acne treatment gel was a nice addition to this set.  It is suggested on the packaging to use this as a spot treatment or an all over face treatment.  I chose the all over face option since I break out in multiple "patches" all of my face.

STEP 4: The moisturizer was very watery. A little goes a long way with this formula. Even shaking the bottle really well before using it, didn't seem to thicken it prior to application. However, it was smooth, creamy and felt hydrating without that oily after feeling.



MY OVERALL IMPRESSION:  This kit is great for those who want a long term investment for healthier skin.  Within 30 days, I saw improvement in my acne and the redness disappeared.  While the system did help to relieve the breakouts, I felt it went above and beyond that and really dried out my skin.  I think if you have oily, acne prone skin, this kit would be extremely beneficial. My skin was combination when I started this kit (normal in most, oily in a few small places, dry everywhere else). For me, I don't think this is the best regime for my skin type as I need more hydration while combating the breakouts.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.