Beessential Review

Leave a Comment
Beessential Review

I thought this company was so cute! I love the little bee!  I contacted Beessential through their website and they kindly sent me these products to try along with a cute sticker that I put on one of my makeup organizers.



All of their products are all-natural and they specialize in Bee products like wax and honey.

Hand and Body Lotion
The scent of this is Cucumber and Green Tea.  The scent is very mild and nice.  The cream itself is smooth and leaves no greasy after effects!

Lip Balm
I LOVE this lip balm! It's Orange Ginger scented and flavored.  It's one of my favorite lip balms to keep on hand.

Body Wash
The scent is grapefruit and lemongrass.  It's very mild but once it lathers the scent is incredible! This sample was enough for one shower for me but it was worth it!

Overall, they're packaging is adorable, the scents are great and I think they're products are fantastic!!

You can find more and purchase here: www.beessential.com

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.