My Full Face Makeup Routine + Favorite Products

Leave a Comment
 

I wanted to share with you my full face makeup routine from start to finish. This also doubles as a "Favorite Products" post because you will notice the names for each product I use. These products are my favorites for everyday use. ENJOY!


1. Prepping my face for makeup:
♥ Wash My Face (Acure Brightening Facial Scrub)
 Apply a Moisturizer w/ SPF (Simple Light Moisturizer)
 Apply a Face Primer (Smashbox Photo Finish)
♥ Apply eye cream (Benefit's Puff Off!)



2. Next I do my face:
 Apply a Foundation or BB Cream (Pacifica Alight BB Cream)
♥ Apply under eye primer (Smashbox Under Eye primer)
 Apply Concealer (Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer)
 Bronzer (Too Faced Sun Bunny)
 Blush (tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Charisma)
 Highlighter (Billion Dollar Brows Concealer/Highlighter Duo)

4. Touch up my Eyebrows:
 Powder/Gel to Fill in (Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Auburn)
 Brow Sculpting Gel (Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde)
 Concealer(over/under) (Billion Dollar Brows Concealer/Highlighter Duo)


5. On to the Eyes:
 Primer (Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Primer)
 Base Eyeshadow (Revealed 3 by Coastal Scents)
 Lid (ColourPop Eyeshadow in Slave2Pink)
♥ Liner (NYX Skinny Marker in Black)
 Mascara/False Lashes (tarte's Lights Camera Lashes)


6. I do my Lips last:
 Primer (Too Faced Lip Insurance)
 Lip Pencil (Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Ozone)
 Lipstick (ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida)
 Concealer (around) (Billion Dollar Brows Concealer/Highlighter Duo)

Finally, I use a Setting Spray to seal in all my hard work (E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set, E.L.F HD Powder and E.L.F HD Undereye setting powder)


The completed look!


Brushes Used:

♥ E.L.F Blush Brush
♥ Xtava Brush Set
♥ Tami Jade Brush Set
♥ Coastal Scents Blender Brush
♥ EcoTools Dual Ended Eye Brush
♥ E.L.F Brow Wand
♥ Large Fan Brush
♥ Andre Lorent Powder Brush

I really hope you enjoyed this post and possibly picked up a new trick or two. If you would like to see any specific tutorials or posts, let me know in the comments! XOXO

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.