Ipsy Unbagging - February 2015 - #IpsyLove

Leave a Comment

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that includes 5 beauty samples based on a set of quiz questions. The quiz matches you to products that you might like. It's a great chance to discover new and unique products you may never have tried or heard of before. Each month also includes an adorable makeup bag!

February 2015
Theme: #IpsyLove
Cost: $10/mo


Check out below to see what was inside this months box!




My Glam Bag Included:

♥ CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss
♥ 'Tini Beauty Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow
♥ Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504
♥ ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder
♥ JOYA Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil

Overall: 3/5 items were hits!
I'm not a fan of lipglosses but I noticed I had checked lipglosses on my profile so that was my fault. I was not impressed with the 'Tini eye shadow either. On the other hand, the other 3 products were total success!! Not to mention the bag is quite adorable.

Check out my video unboxing below:
http://youtu.be/O6UU2aCT4mU


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.