Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner + Arvazallia Hair Mask Review

Leave a Comment
Arvazallia is a new brand for me. They have a great selection of products available including the Advanced Hair Repair System Shampoo and Conditioner, Hydrating Hair Mask, Argan Oil Treatment and the Ultra Curl Defining Hair Cream.

This post I will review the Shampoo, Conditioner and Hydrating Hair Mask.



The shampoo is amazing!! It's sulfate AND paraben free! So it's safe for color treated and keratin treated hair! It's so hard to find a shampoo that not only REPAIRS my damaged locks, but also helps to the color bright and vibrant like the day it was dyed. I have washed my hair with this shampoo for 7 shampoos and it is one heck of a shampoo. My hair feels so smooth, silky and hydrated without weighing it down.



The conditioner is also just as amazing. With the same benefits, it detangles my hair and adds that last boost of hydration my hair needs. Honestly, My hair has never felt better!






When in need of a really deep hydrating hair mask, this one is a hole-in-one. I have tried several hair masks and the argan oil makes all the difference. With all the vitamins and nutrients this mask provides, your hair will thank you with the feeling of silk and visible elasticity. 

The combination of these products was incredible. Seriously, look at my hair for yourself.

Find all of these products at:

*Sponsored Post*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.