Target Beauty Box for Her Review + Unboxing

Leave a Comment

Target released Beauty Boxes at random times.  This time they released 3 special boxes.  The Beauty Box for Her, Beauty Box for Men and a Natural Beauty Box. Today, we're unboxing the Beauty Box for Her.  This box was $10.


Target's boxes always have fantastic products (at least I feel that way). This Beauty Box for Her included the following:

♥ Clariol Hair Food
♥ Chap Stick Hydration Lock in Sweet Peach
♥ CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad 
♥ No7 Serum Sample
♥ Pixi Black Eyeliner
♥ Revlon Lipgloss
♥ L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara
♥ Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
♥ + Coupons!

I absolutely LOVED everything in this box! And I love that all but one item was full size!! I think the Target boxes are excellent values!

Watch my unboxing video below:


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.