SwaggBox TOM BOX Unboxing!

Leave a Comment
TOM BOX REVIEW

SwaggBox has a new box called TOM BOX - It's a box for that Time of the Month.  Get your feminine products, a sweet treat, makeup and jewelry!  Everything you need to feel better about having your period.  Only $16 a month! (or upgrade to double makeup and jewelry for $6 more!)

*I received this box on behalf of SwaggBox to review*
See below for the Spoiler of What's Inside!



TADA!! This is everything that was inside my box.  This included Double Makeup and Double Jewelry ($6 more to your box)

  • Choose your Monthly Feminine Hygiene Product (I chose U by Kotex tampons and got a pack of 18)
  • Chocolates
  • Chandelier Earrings
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Whisper Lipstick
  • Assorted Prestige Cosmetics


$6 more and you can Doubled Up the jewelry and makeup and I got:

  • L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss
  • Assorted Wet and Wild Cosmetics
  • 2nd Pair of Chandelier Earrings


This box is awesome!! I loved everything in it and I would highly recommend this to teen girls or any woman! It's a great pick me up to get something so awesome during that time of the month.  

Watch my live unboxing video below:

Sign up today!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.