Ozeri Green Pan Review

Leave a Comment

I was given the wonderful opportunity to review this Green Earth Pan on behalf of Ozeri.

This is an 8 inch frying pan with a textured ceramic, non-stick coating.  It's 100% PTFE and PFOA Free.  




The purchase of this pan also includes this neat felt insert to keep the inside of your pan safe from damage in storage.










I fried up some Crab Cakes to see how the non-stick service works and it was truly amazing!  They came clean out of the pan and little to clean up but oil.  Cleaning the pan was also very simple with a little Dawn and a sponge, I easily wiped away the excess oil and food. If you're wondering, the crab cakes were fantastic!
Overall this pan is wonderful! I have used it handful of times to make eggs for breakfast and even my husband enjoys using it.  I highly recommend this pan! A+ 

Purchase Here:

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.