Kawaii Box Subscription Unboxing

Leave a Comment

Kawaii Box is a monthly subscription that sends you 10-12 cute items from Japan and Korea every month.  I was offered the opportunity to review this box on behalf of Kawaii Box.

November 2014 Box
Cost: $18.90 per month (free worldwide shipping)

Check out below to see what's inside!



What is inside this months box:
♥ 2015 Little Sheep Calendar
♥ Puffy Panda Stickers
♥ My Melody Socks
♥ Pocky in Chocolate Flavor
♥ "OMG" Keychain
♥ Zipper Bracelet
♥ Mini Sticker Notes
♥ Macaroon Keychain
♥ Purple Kitty Plush Keychain
♥ Rose Flower Sticky Tape

Overall, this box is fantastic!!! I loved everything in it! Although most of the items are generally for kids or teens, I find this box super fun for anyone who loves Japanese and Korean culture!

Watch below to see my unboxing!


*I received this box in exchange for an honest review on behalf of Kawaii Box*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.