Beauty Box 5 Unboxing - November 2014

Leave a Comment

Beauy Box 5 is a monthly subscription box that contained 5 beauty items surrounded by a main theme.  Each month is $12 and is shipped right to your door!

November 2014
Theme: Gracefully Grounded
Cost: $12 a month

Check out below to see what's inside this months box!




Inside this months box:
♥ Afterfeather - Refillable Travel bottle (retail $8.95 for 2)
♥ DenTek Floss Picks and Case full size (retail $2.49)
♥ HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Hair Oil full size (retail $2.99)
♥ Laura Ashley Body Butter full size (retail $20 for set of 6)
♥ Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash travel size(retail $6.49 full size 22oz)

TOTAL VALUE: about $14

Overall, this box was okay.  It appeals more to those who travel and vacation, which I don't do much of.  However, the products themselves are super!  This is my last Beauty Box 5, I have since cancelled my subscription so I can move on to bigger and better beauty boxes.

Watch the video below to see my unbox it live!

*I pay for all subscription boxes unless states otherwise. Post contains referral links*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.