Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears

Leave a Comment

 Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears

I had the opportunity to try these gummy vitamins and they are DELICIOUS!! I tend to have a sensitive stomach when it comes to fillers and coatings on most vitamins so I was eager to try these.

These adorably, delicious gummy bears are packed full of vitamins including A, C, D, E, B6, B9, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc and Choline. They are 100% Gluten and Gelatin free with no artificial flavors.

Normally I take the soluble B12 vitamins that dissolve under your tongue. Honestly, I never liked the flavor of them (cherry) so I kept "forgetting" to take them. 

But these, THESE, are delicious!! I actually look forward to taking these daily. They recommend taking 1 gummy bear 3 times a day (it's hard though because you just want to eat the whole bottle LOL)

I highly recommend these even if you're not vegetarian. This is a great way to get your vitamins without feeling like your taking vitamins.

Purchase here: Vitamin B12 + Multivitamin Gummy Bears


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.