Ipsy Glam Bag November 2014 Spoilers #1

Leave a Comment

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2014 Spoilers


Ipsy has released their first spoiler for the November bag! 

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that includes 4-5 beauty products each month along with a makeup bag all tied around a monthly theme. (This months theme hasn't been "exposed" yet, but once it does, I'll let you know!

Spoiler #1 - "Each Ipsy subscriber will receive one of these cult-favorite products plus four other must-have beauties, all in a shiny, sparkly Glam Bag."


Items shown in photo:

- GlamGlow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment
- Temptu Base Smooth and Matte Primer
- Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

To me these are GREAT spoilers!! I hope I get the It Cosmetics in my bag! (Although I'd be happy with any of those awesome products!)

Sign up HERE

*This post contains referral links*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.