Peak Inc. Christina Moss Naturals Review

Leave a Comment
 Peak Inc. Christina Moss Naturals Review

I was contacted by Peak Inc. and asked if I would try and review their products for my readers.  I gladly accepted!  They kindly sent me 6 products to use.

Facial Wash
This wash is organic and very mild! It is also for all skin types. I was surprised at how clean my skin felt after using this product.  Normally my skin is combination (oily and dry in spots). This cleanser actually helped to regulate my skin!  Between this cleanser and the moisturizer, my skin never felt better! Purchase HERE
 


 Moisturizer
First I want to say, I LOVE creamy moisturizers and this did not disappoint! It was very smooth and hydrating.  It smells wonderful too.  I have used so many moisturizers in my life and most were not organic.  For an organic moisturizer, it really does the job of restoring my skin to it's glowing glory. Purchase HERE

 Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
I'm new to trying out anti-aging products since I'm not even in my 30s yet.  I never thought I would be needing these so early in life.  But after starting to see fine lines around my eyes, I figured it was time to start!  This serum is 100% Vegan Formula and contains 98% Natural & 72% Organic ingredients. It absorbed quickly and left a slight tingly sensation in my skin.  I think that's from the high Vitamin C content of the serum.  Although I cannot physically tell yet if it is working to revitalize my skin, I know I will keep using it!  Purchase HERE

Shampoo and Conditioner
Both of these products are organic.  They are sulfate and paraben free as well, so they're safe for color treated hair!  They don't really have a fragrance but that's okay.  The shampoo is very watery and doesn't lather as much as I'm used to, but that did not hinder the results!  The shampoo left my hair literally, squeaky clean!  The conditioner was fantastic and I could easily run my fingers through my tangled hair.  After my hair was dried, it looked fabulous.  AND my frizz was gone! **Update: I have been informed that they have thickened the formula of the shampoo since my review** Purchase HERE & HERE

Body Soap
This soap is organic and does not have a fragrance.  I received TWO bars as well! I love organic soaps because they don't make my back break out like most soaps do.  The soaps are a great size and I'm still working on my first bar but overall, they're great soaps! Purchase HERE

Overall, I liked all these products very much!  These are full sizes and I will have plenty of product to keep using for months!  Try them out for yourself.  They don't disappoint!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.