Harvey Prince Perfumes Review

Leave a Comment
Harvey Prince Perfumes Review

I contacted Harvey Prince through their website and they offered me a Roller Ball perfume of my choice and a sample of the Journey perfume in exchange for my review.


Their products are also eco-friendly and made of high quality ingredients.


I received the Hello scent through a Birchbox a few months ago and I loved it! I went through it so fast!  I was glad to finally get a roller ball version of it! I use it nearly every day and my husband loves the scent too! I think I found my new signature fragrance.

Notes: Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk.


The Journey sample is wonderful! I used it a few times already and love the fresh scent!

Notes: South African Freesia, Japanese Orange flower, Moroccan rose, Hints of spicy Indonesian Clove Bud, Australian Sandalwood.


Overall, their scents are unique and stunning to the senses.  I highly recommend trying one or more of their signature scents, they're amazing!

You can buy Harvey Prince here: http://www.harveyprince.com/

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.