Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit Review

Leave a Comment


Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit includes the following:
- Syringes with whitening gel
- Teeth Trays
- Applicator brush
- UV light



The sensitivity kit includes syringes full of blue gel that help relieve sensitive teeth after whitening.







While I didn't see immediate results, it was very gentle on my teeth.  A little goes a LONG way and you don't need that much whitening gel each time you whiten. This is probably about a few months supply if you use it a few times a week.  I will update on this product after I finish the full system.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.