So Susan Lip Love Unboxing - March 2015

Leave a Comment

LipLove is a UK based, monthly beauty subscription that includes 4 items (3 of which are lip products) + 1 bonus item.  All bags contain full-sized products. Bag previews are always available on the website and there is also an option to skip the month if you would prefer.

March 2015
Theme: I Love to Travel
Cost: $15.95 USD/mo
SUBSCRIBE HERE
(Want $5 off your first bag? I just need your email for a referral and we BOTH get $5!)

Check out below for the unboxing and see what's inside!




You get a makeup bag + What's Inside:

♥ Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara by Jelly Pong Pong (retail $22)
♥ Lip Dome in "Rhubarb Rouge" (retail $12)
♥ Blush Duo by The Beauty Crop (retail $16.50)
♥ BONUS: Liquid Powder Shadow Palette (retail $15)
♥ BONUS: Trail Feather Drop Earrings (retail $10)

Products I Loved: 5/5

This is my first bag from So Susan and I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to get my next bag already!

(Want $5 off your first bag? I just need your email for a referral and we BOTH get $5!)


Check out my unboxing below:

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.