Bloominous DIY Flowers!

Leave a Comment
 Bloominous DIY Flowers

I was married in October 2011.  My entire wedding was DIY inspired.  I made my centerpieces, designed my invites and even had a friend help do the flower arrangements and decorations.  It wasn't as easy as it sounds to do an ENTIRE wedding all customized and DIY.  My flowers were a mess after a few hours.

Recently, I discovered this amazing website, Bloominous. It's your one-stop shop for DIY flowers for any event. They have any style you can think of to match your theme!


If only I knew of this company before!  They have amazing kits for any style and they include everything you need to complete the project down to the floral wire and tapes.

I had to go to store after store to get all the supplies I needed for my bouquets and I spent hundreds of dollars (not to mention the gas used to drive all over town!).  You don't have to do that anymore!

Reasons to go with Bloominous:
Boutonnieres start at $5!!
 Centerpieces start at $40!
Bouquets start at $50!
You get everything you need in your kit (including instructions) to create gorgeous arrangements
 

The prices are great! And if you spend $99 or more, you get FREE Shipping!

Overall, their selection is fantastic, the designs are gorgeous and they make it super easy!!  Don't miss out on this great opportunity like I did, at least check them out.




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.