Birchbox Limited Edition CEW Mass Appeal 2014 Review

Leave a Comment
Birchbox Limited Edition CEW Mass Appeal 2014 Review

This is a specially curated box inspired by the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Insiders’ Choice Beauty Awards.  Each box is the same and you can get them for a limited time HERE

Products in this box include:
  • Dove Go Fresh® Restore Body Wash
  • Simple® Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips
  • Burt's Bees® 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Spring Splendor
  • TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum

Dove Go Fresh® Restore Body Wash

I have always been a huge fan of Dove products and this body wash is soooo  moisturizing! I love it!!!











Simple® Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15

This, I was sooo surprised to see a FULL size bottle of this moisturizer!! I'm thrilled!  It's a light moisturizer with SPF15 so it's perfect to wear under your makeup before you go out for the day.








L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
I keep seeing this everywhere and I'm excited to try it!  The brush is really neat in design.  After trying it, I have to say I LOVE it!! My lashes look fantastic!






Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips

Vaseline is a classic when it comes to taking care of your lips.  Here is a new version in a tiny little adorable tub with a hint of rose coloring!











Burt's Bees® 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Spring Splendor

I love Burt's Bees products and I was excited to see this lip gloss! It's full sized and a beautiful color!


TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum

This stuff is freaking FANTASTIC!!! I have never had frizz free hair before using this product!! I will definitely keep this in my vanity for the long haul!





Overall, I love this box!!! I'm so happy with how much product I got for the cost! And so many great things I will use too!!


Interested in this box? You can get it here for a limited time: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/birchbox-exclusives/limited-edition-2014-mass-beauty

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.