August Ipsy Review

Leave a Comment
August Ipsy Review

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that includes a special makeup bag filled with 4-5 product samples for only $10 a month!  These vary based on your profile and survey choices.  You can Subscribe HERE

August's Theme is "Beauty Schooled" and included:
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Sample
  • Coastal Scents Forever Blush Duo Sampler
  • Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner
  • Lord & Berry Eye Pencil Mini
  • Paula's Choice Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF30


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara



 I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with this mascara! As you can see, it did a fantastic job!

No clumping and very smooth application!  My eyelashes are naturally long so this didn't need anything to elongate them but boy did it make them pop!









Coastal Scents Forever Blush Duo

I love blush! Nothing like rosey cheeks in the summer!  Great little sampler!














Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner

So excited to try this one! I have a few balms but this one looks extra hydrating which would be great for my constantly chapped lips!






Lord and Berry Eye Pencil Mini

I think I have about 10+ little black eyeliners at this point.  I have never heard of this company before so I'm definitely going to try this one out!




Paula's Choice Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF30

Some of us have combination skin and for us, this means, TWO moisturizers for each oily and dry skin.  This mattifying fluid is great for de-oiing my t-zone and nose!









Overall, this was a great Ipsy Box for me! I was very impressed with the selections.

Interested in signing up? You can subscribe here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/7t91

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.