Libian Jr. Plus Size Floral Dress Review

Leave a Comment

This dress is GORGEOUS in person. It is definitely a different material/fabric than most of us are used to for a dress like this. It's a polyester and spandex blend. Very light weight, comfortable and flattering for plus sized girls. The size I ordered was 1X Plus in Turquoise - It does come with a belt which was a bit long for me but I easily cut it to length. It has belt loops if you want to switch out the belt too; you're not limited to the belt it comes with. 
The colors are vibrant and the dress itself is fantastic quality! I am 5'0" tall and this dress goes down to just past my knees. If you're really tall, this dress may be a little short for your liking so keep that in mind. 

Overall, this dress is amazing and I would highly recommend it!

Purchase Here:

*product provided for review*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.