BakeitFun Baking Mat Review

Leave a Comment


Since the holidays are right around the corner, I wanted to share this awesome recipe with you all! This is my personal recipe that I have perfected over years of working with it. My friends and family LOVE my peppermint bark! So I thought I would share my recipe so YOU can share this deliciousness with your friends and family!

Servings: 10

Ingredients:
12oz Milk chocolate chips
12oz White chocolate chips
¼ tsp peppermint extract
About 8 candy canes

Directions:
♥ Line cookie sheet with the Bake It Fun mat.
♥ Melt Milk Chocolate: Melt in Double boiler on MEDIUM LOW/LOW heat until smooth OR Microwave Milk Chocolate: 3 mins 15 sec on 50% power and stir until smooth
♥ Pour into cookie sheet and smooth out to even layer
♥ Put in freezer and leave in for about 30 mins until hard.
♥ Meanwhile, unwrap and crush candy canes in double layered baggy, sealed tightly. Do not crush completely and leave some larger chunks (about 1/4") for topping.
♥ (Optional) Use a colander to sift larger pieces out and set those separately from the finer crushed candy.
♥ Melt White Chocolate: Melt in Double boiler LOW heat OR Microwave: 10-20 second increments on 50% power, stirring between (about 4 increments) until smooth
♥ Add 1/4 tsp peppermint extract, stir in
♥ Add finer crushed candy cane, stir in
♥ Pour into cookie sheet and spread evenly over hardened milk chocolate.
♥ Top with larger candy cane pieces, press in softly.
♥ Refrigerate overnight.
♥ Break into pieces and serve or put into goody bags

I used the Bake it Fun mat for this recipe because it is Freezer safe! Not only can you make cookies and other delicious treats in the oven but it's freezer and microwavable safe!



Watch my HOW TO video below!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.