Ta Za! Stemless Wine Glasses Review

Leave a Comment


Ta Za! Stemless Wine Glasses are made from BPA and EA Free plastics right here in the USA.  These are completely shatterproof and very strong cups! 

If you don't drink wine, no worries! I've been drinking Coke Zero from my glasses.  

They are dishwasher safe too (on the top rack of course).  I absolutely LOVE these glasses!! 

Great for parties, gatherings or even every day use.

These would make a fabulous gift for the Holidays OR a house warming gift! Perfect for everyone.

Learn More here: http://www.taza.co/ Purchase on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.