Extend-A-Smidge Bra Extenders Review

Leave a Comment
Extend-A-Smidge Bra Extenders Review

I had the opportunity to try these extenders, risk free, in exchange for my honest review.  I received a 6 pack of extenders (2 black, 2 tan, 2 white).  Each has 4 rows of loops and 2 latches to help extend the length of your bra!  If you gain a little weight, get pregnant or just need a little more room, these are fantastic!!

Just attach one end to the left side of your bra and then connect it like you normally would! Instant 2-3 inches!! They are completely adjustable so you can add a little bit of room or a whole lot of room!


Order yours on AMAZON
Also available in 3 hook HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.