Organoderm Product Review

Leave a Comment
Organoderm by Dr. Domanskis Review

This is a brand new company for me.  I was not familiar with their products.  I was told about them through a friend and contacted Organoderm.  They kindly sent me these full sized products to try out and review.

The first cream I tried was the Night Cream.  This is a great nightly face moisturizer! It is very creamy and it even came with a little scoop so you don't have to shove your hand into the tub.  A little goes a long way, so I can see having this tub for a long time before I run out!

The cream on the left is a cream I had never seen before.  It's Breast Cream.  It's made especially for women's breasts to improve elasticity and promote Breast Cancer Awareness!  They suggest using this cream to encourage checking yourself for breast lumps.  I think that's a great idea!

Both of these creams are great and I can see myself using these for a long time before I'll have to resupply!

Buy their products here: http://www.organoderm.com/

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.