NYX Mini Haul + Swatches

Leave a Comment
NYX Mini Haul and Swatches

So, I'm a HUGE NYX Cosmetics fan!  I love everything they have to offer.  Below I have pictures and swatches of all the goodies I got recently from NYX.Com 

 
 NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Light
I needed a good concealer to cover my dark bags under my eyes.  I have a purple/blue undertone under my eyes and this has an orange undertone.  It's said orange should help counter the blue.  It's creamy, blendable and excellent formula. It worked great for me!


 NYX Love in Rio palette in Mo Rockin' Beats
I ordered this palette to do smokey eyes.  The color payoff is very nice! They are all beautiful colors.  The black and white shadows are matte finish, the silver is a shimmer.

 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Knight Cavalier
I love these jumbo pencils! This is a beautiful color.  It's black with gold glitter/shimmer.  Absolutely love their creamy, blendable formulas!

 NYX Eyeliner in Nectar
This was a free gift with my order.  I love the color!! It'll be perfect for fall too.

 NYX Macaron Lippie in Violet
One of the most gorgeous violet lipsticks i've seen.  It is truly purple, very creamy and looks fabulous!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague
I'm a "lip-cream-a-holic".  I won't lie, I freaking LOVE these lip creams! The colors never disappoint and they're sooooo creamy!!!!!


See my in depth video here: 
http://youtu.be/Fifpi9Qo-DM

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.