Egyptian Magic Review

Leave a Comment
Egyptian Magic Review

I see this stuff everywhere! I've always wanted to try it.  I contacted Egyptian Magic and they sent me a TON of little packets and a full sized jar in exchange for my review.


All Purpose Skin Cream

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Bee Propolis

This stuff was NOT what I expected.  I admit, I didn't read the ingredients prior to squeezing it into my hand, but it looks like petroleum jelly, not a cream.  I tried it on my hand first, it's very.....greasy.  However, my hands looked fantastic after I tried to rub it in as best I could. I think I used too much.  I put the excess on my feet and they look and feel fantastic!!! I will use this on my feet for sure! It really hydrates my calluses and makes my feet silky smooth.

Overall, it's interesting.  I personally wouldn't use it all over, but my feet LOVE it!

Buy Egyptian Magic Cream here: http://egyptianmagic.com/

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.