Beauty Box 5 Review for August

Leave a Comment

Beauty Box 5 Review

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box for only $12 a month (FREE SHIPPING!) Or cheaper if you subscribe to more boxes in advance.

Get your first box FREE

This month's box included the following products:
Brazilian Keratin Hair Food Packet
Pur-lisse Sunscreen SPF 30 Sample
Style Essentials Nail Polish in Black with Glitter
Nanacoco Lipgloss in First Kiss
LA Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes


Brazilian Keratin Hair Food Packet

I have not tried this yet but it looks promising! Most of the text o the package is in Portuguese but there is directions on the back in English.

Pur-lisse Sunscreen SPF 30 Sample

I love the Pur-lisse moisturizer and this is the same thing just as a sun screen! I will definitely use this!

Style Essentials Nail Polish in Black with Glitter
I know this color isn't for everyone but I personally love it! One coat was sheer, 2-3 coats and it's beautiful!  I suggest a base coat with this polish since it has glitter.

Nanacoco Lipgloss in First Kiss


I normally don't like lipglosses, I hate the sticky feeling on my lips.  But this color is gorgeous!!! Very pigmented gloss with a great applicator.

LA Fresh Travel-lite Makeup Removers

I love make up removers! You can never have enough!  And to test the awesomeness of these, I use them on my lips.  If they can get lip stain off, they're awesome! And these did the job! (Although they don't taste very good haha)

Overall, this was a great box for me! I can't wait to try all of these things!

Interested? Subscribe at http://www.beautybox5.com/?u=15424
Get your first box FREE today!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.