Grand Opening of RixiePixie.Com and Blog Contest!!

Leave a Comment
Today is the day!!

GRAND OPENING OF RIXIEPIXIE.COM!!

Stop by today and receive a FREE Bracelet* with your purchase!!


BLOG CONTEST:

In honor of my Memorial Day Grand Opening, I'm offering a FREE beautiful necklace to one lucky winner of my blog contest.


How to enter for a chance to win:

1)Tell your friends and family! Tweet, Blog or shout it out loud! If they make a purchase, have them put you (and your email address) as a reference in the "comments to seller" at checkout on the website!

2)When you make a purchase, you're automatically entered for a chance to win!

-OR-

3) Comment on my Blog! Let me know what you think? What do you want to see? What do you want to know? Please supply your e-mail address or subscribe to my blog so that you may be notified if you win! (Enter your e-mail into the top right box on my main blog page)

*You may have more than one entry for this contest!*

Drawing will be on Friday June 4th, 2010.


*Bracelet with purchase is chosen by me. This offer is only valid on Monday May 31st, 2010*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.