PetIDme Personalized Pet Tags

Leave a Comment

PetIDMe Personalized Pet Tags

I had the wonderful opportunity to review this great product and just look at how cute it turned out!!!

It's made from durable aluminum and measures 1 1/8" x 1 7/8" x 0.40".

Excellent thing to have just in case your pet gets lost, a drivers license for your pet!

Purchase through Amazon and give them all the information about your pet. Name, Birthday, contact information, and pet description.  Even add your own photo!!

This would make an AWESOME stocking stuffer for your pet or pet lovers in your life!

PURCHASE HERE:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.