Beauty Gems Simply Perfect Kit Review + Swatches

2 comments
 Beauty Gems Simply Perfect Kit


I purchased this palette at Ulta because well, I like to get more for my money. I have not seen any reviews on this specific palette and the photos looked out of this world gorgeous! So of course I had to order it and try it. It retails for $9.99 at Ulta.Com






This palette features:
♥ 30 Eye Shadows
♥ 6 Blushes
♥  5 Lip Glosses
♥ 2 Applicators
♥ 1 Lip Brush
♥ 1 Blush Brush
♥ Mirror

First of all, these shadows are beautiful.  The layout of the colors is well done. You have the greens and blues on the left, purples at the top, middle are naturals, bottom are metallics and the right side are your whites, grays and blacks. I love the Pyramid texture of these shadows as well.

The swatches of these colors are amazing! They are silky smooth shadows with shimmer, very blendable and buildable.  The blushes are matte and shimmer with great pigmentation.  The Lip glosses have decent pigmentation, they're creamy and NOT sticky which is a huge plus for me!
(click the photo for larger view)

Overall, this palette is GREAT! Would make a perfect gift for the holidays (or for yourself). The pigmentation is great, the colors are beautiful and I can't wait to use this palette!! However, the applicators are kind cheap and I tossed those out but that's not a big deal. Rarely do I use the applicators that come with palettes.

Check out my video review below:
Purchase at Ulta

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I purchased this for my granddaughter (9) who loves having fun with makeup. Is it safe for young girls?

RixiePixie said...

HI Sonja! I don't see why not. I think it's a perfect gift for young girls! Very high quality makeup for a beginner. I think you made a great choice!

Powered by Blogger.