Living Proof Hair Care Review

Leave a Comment
Living Proof Hair Care Review

I contacted Living Proof and they kindly sent me these samples to try and review. I have to say I LOVE the packaging! It's a matte finish and sooo easy to open in the shower! That's a huge plus for me, I hate those slippery packets that I can't get open when my hands are wet.


Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair.
This shampoo smells very nice! It's silky and foams nicely! I can get two shampoos out of this packet (and I have long hair).

Perfect Hair Day Conditioner
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair. Very rich conditioner. I can get two uses out of this packet.

 frizz Leave-in Conditioner
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair.
LOVE leave in conditioners! I have very fine, easily tangled hair so leave ins are my savior!  My hair is definitely frizz free and very smooth!
I have not used the Full Thickening Creme yet, but when I do I will review that separately. 


Overall, I like the products.  The shampoo and conditioner not my personal favorite for my hair type, but the leave in the conditioner I highly recommend! It's a great product to have on hand. I will probably try the frizz shampoo and conditioner in the future!

You can buy Living Proof here: http://www.livingproof.com/

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.