DermOrganic Review!

Leave a Comment

DermOrganic Review

I contacted a representative of DermOrganic and requested samples of their product to try.  They kindly sent me these items to review.

Their products smell fantastic.  I first tried the Skin Care Sampler.  I loved the face wash, it's very mild. The facial moisturizer is my favorite so far of all the DermOrganic products i've tried!  A little goes a LONG way.  It's very light and hydrating and so is the body lotion!

Next I tried the Hair Care Sampler.  This set came with Shampoo, Hair Masque and Oil treatment.  The shampoo was wonderful smelling and worked great! I was able to run my fingers through my hair before I even applied the hair masque!  The masque was fantastic too and really hydrated by hair.  The oil left it feeling silky and smooth.  I tested the oil on my hair when i naturally dried it and when i blow dried it.  Both were wonderful results!

Overall, DermOrganic makes some really nice products!! My favorite being the facial moisturizer.

You can find these products here: www.dermorganic.com

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.