Birchbox Limited Edition CEW Prestige Headliners 2014 Review

Leave a Comment
Birchbox Limited Edition Prestige Headliners 2014 Review
This box was specially curated by Birchbox inspired by the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Insiders’ Choice Beauty Awards.  This is a Limited Edition box that will only be available until they're sold out!  Don't miss out, get yours HERE

Products included in this box:
  • Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème
  • Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
  • 100% Pure Creamy Nail Polish (colors will vary)
  • Philosophy miracle worker® overnight
  • COOLA Environmental Repair Plus® Radical Recovery™ After-Sun Lotion
  • Pocket Mirror
  • Toe Separators

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème

This is a styling creme for your hair.  Makes it super shiny! I might not use this but it would make a great gift!!










 

Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil Light

Light Argan Oil treatment, can be used anywhere!  I might use this as a cuticle oil!










100% Pure Creamy Nail Polish

Also familiar with 100% Pure and their products!  Love this color!













 
Philosophy miracle worker® overnight

I'm a fan of Philosphy's products and I also glad to see this in my box.  I can't wait to try it out!












COOLA Environmental Repair Plus® Radical Recovery™ After-Sun Lotion

I love the Coola mineral sunscreen so I was super happy to see this in my box.











 

Pocket Mirror and Toe Separators

These are great little add ons to this box.  I can never have enough toe separators for my at home pedi's and so glad to have a new pocket mirror for my purse!








Interested in this box? It's only available for a limited time here:  https://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/birchbox-exclusives/limited-edition-2014-prestige-box

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.