August Birchbox Review

Leave a Comment



August Birchbox Review

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription that send your samples of some very nice brands.  They are only $10 a month you can subscribe HERE.

This month's box was themed 'Hibernation' and included:
  • Acure Organics - Brightening Facial Scrub Deluxe Sample
  • Benefit - They're Real! Mascara Mini
  • Catherine Maladrino - Style de Paris Fragrance Sample
  • Key West Aloe - Mango Moisturizing Lotion Deluxe Sample
  • theBalm - Stainiac in Beauty Queen Sample
  • BONUS - Exclusive invitation to the Benefit x Birchbox Beauty Bash!


Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real!" Mascara 
This was one of the most sought after product this month!  It's fantastic!  Very voluminous.  It is also not waterproof so make sure you don't use this one before going swimming!
 Key West Aloe Mango Lotion
This lotion smells amazing! I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait to!
theBalm Staniac
This was my choice this month.  They offered a variety of items to choose from this month and let us pick one for our box.  I'm so excited to try this! It looks like the consistency of jell-o.....mmmm jell-o!
Catherine Maladrino - Style de Paris Fragrance
I'm very picky with fragrances but this one is nice.  I might actually use it!
Acure Organics - Brightening Facial Scrub
I love face scrubs and especially organic ones!  I can't wait to try this too!















Interested in subscribing?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.