Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Review

Leave a Comment
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals Review

Ok, disclaimer, I have tried natural deodorants before and I'm not a fan.  I'm the kind of gal who sweats a LOT and need clinical strength anti-perspirants.  However, that being said, I thought I would try a different brand and give it a shot.  I contacted Naturally Fresh and they sent me these full sized products to try.

 

Both of these are Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, Paraben/PG free & no Aluminum Chlorohydrate.  After reading these are fragrance free, I was curious as to HOW it actually deodorizes.....

Spray Mist
The first is the Spray Mist.  This is a clear spray that you just spritz under your arms.  It dried fast and after a few hours, I was sweating again.  I smelled.  It didn't work for me.

Roll-On
The other is the Roll-on deodorant.  This one has a roller ball applicator that you just roll right on to your under arms.  It is very wet.  It took a while to actually dry.  When it finally dried,  I did not.  I was still perspiring and it didn't really deodorize me.  I stunk. I could still smell me.

Overall, if you prefer natural deodorants, try it! It might work for you.  It didn't work for me, but I'm a person who doesn't normally use these types of products.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.